2022 2nd International Conference on Cloud Computing and Mechatronic Engineering（I3CME 2022) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
|Cloud Computing||Mechatronic Engineering|
|Distributed Storage||Induction Robot|
|Time Series Analysis||Digital Processing|
|Internet of Things||Mechanical Layout|
|Artificial Intelligence||Medical Miniature Instrument|
|Network Service Computing||Micro and Precision Instruments|
|Data Analysis and Data Mining||Microelectromechanical Systems|
|Intelligent Information Processing||Mechanical Automation|
|Digital City and Intelligent Building||Micro/nano System and Network|
|Multimedia Communication Technology||Electronics and Nanoelectronics|
|Multivariate Heterogeneous Data Fusion||Adaptive Signal Processing|
|Cloud Computing and Blockchain||Intelligent Measurement and Control|
|Cloud Security and Privacy Protection||Automatic Control Machine Tool Equipment|
|Mobile Computing and Edge Computing||Mechanical Manufacturing Process and Equipment|
|Distributed Resource Scheduling and Optimization|
|Parallel Computing and Multimedia Computing|
|Big Data Analysis and Intelligent Recommendation|
Manuscripts reviewed by experts from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published on SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering (ISSN: 0277-786X). The published papers will then be submitted for EI Compendex, Scopus to index.
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper (word+pdf) to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Templates Download: Templates
6. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.